Gift Guide 2018: Let's have a holly jolly Christmas!

By Sheryl - 12:55 AM

It's that time of year again!

christmas, lights, and snow image

Somewhere in October, Draw Names sent me an email  "sheryl, it’s time to draw names again!" It was then, I knew that Christmas is near. I texted my friends and they all thought I was way overboard with it since it was probably another two months so before Christmas. Now that it's officially December, I can finally scream CHRISTMAS IS HERE. (Not really scream, but you get the gist of what I'm saying.)

There are so many things to love about Christmas: Peppermint Mocha @ Starbucks, Christmas lights and decorations everywhere, Season of giving, sharing and spreading of love.

I love shopping around for gifts and finding special gifts for people. So here's what I thought I'll do to kick start getting back to the blogosphere: Compile a list of cool presents to get the Christmas mood going! Some of the stuff from the list below are gifts I've personally purchased for others. Let me know what you think of them!


It's a perfect gift for close families and friends! Collecting memories from special occasions and placing them all into a Softcover photobook (SGD$5.90) or even a Canvas Print (SGD$14.90). The prices I've included above came from FAVE; Check the link for even more discounts and deals! 


I chanced upon this site when I saw a friend carrying the Teh Bing tote bag (SGD$19.90). Sadly it's out of stock on the website now. But I did manage to snatch up the last piece when I headed to their store. The Kopi Bing Bag (SGD$19.90) would look pretty cool for someone who loves coffee, the traditional way too. 
They have a ton of other super unique bags and trinkets, and I'm sure you'll find something, just as I did. 



 


They even have a section dedicated to Gifts under $20



While scrolling through Instagram, I found this gem. It's founded in Singapore and is the host to many different brands that sell super uniquely Singaporean trinkets and items. I love that they're taking meaningful things from our everyday lives and transforming them into something practical and useful. 

 Ang Ku Kueh Coin Pouch
Peng Kueh Coin Pouch & Ang Ku Kueh Coin Pouch (SGD$10.90 EACH)


For us girls who just wanna feel sexy in the most comfortable ways. I was, and still am pretty hesitant about unpadded bralettes. But after trying out the ones from OBC, I've been slowly adding more and more to my collection of bralettes. They're launching a new line of padded bralettes and I can't wait to lay my hands on them because I know they'll be utterly comfortable. Check out my favourites! 


OBCLASSIC MIDI BRALETTE THE GETAWAY BRALETTE (OBCLASSIC)

Till next time,
Love,
Sheryl x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments