second chances

By Anonymous - 10:33 PM

I honestly do not believe that something can last forever. Friendships end one day, people leave, nothing really truly lasts. I believe in chances and second chances.

I honestly feel people deserve second chances. People make mistakes people make bad choices. Sometimes they don't know what's gonna happen next and I believe that they deserve second chances to walk the right path. But some people I know no matter how many second third chances you give them, they'll still make the same mistake over and over again. 
I hate it when people do that, like I've been hurt by your actions but I'm still standing here hoping you'll change. I could have walked away but I didn't think it'll be nice. Continue making your mistakes and one day you'll realise I'm no longer there to forgive you. 
Nobody has the power to make things perfect, but everyone is given countless chances to make things right.
make use of the chances you're given before they're all gone.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments