Reckless

By Sheryl - 6:32 PM

I promised myself once again I would blog more often instead of keeping all my thoughts and feelings to myself. (I doubt this promise would last long) But anyways, I was toying around with the idea of recklessness for a poem which I was supposed to submit and this little thing came up.
It's nothing special, neither is it anything spectacular. But since I promised to put up my thoughts and feelings, here it is.



Our love was precious,
you left me breathless,
Our love was true,
you left me mindless,

Our love was reckless,
we smashed,
we broke into pieces.

Our love was careless,
we spun out of control,
we crashed into pieces.

Our love was precious,
you left me breathless,
Our love was true
you left me regardless,
and now,
Our love has left me mindless,
And here I lay motionless.
 




And no, i'm not suffering from some severe heartbreak. Nor am I in love with anyone who would destroy me like that as of right now. This was not based on any events that happened to me personally, it was just something that popped up.


Till next time! xo, S

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments