Unexpected

By Sheryl - 1:13 AM

• Ꮟ e   g r a t e f u l

I never expected any of this. I never thought in my wildest craziest dreams that I would be here right now, with everything finally falling into place. It's like all the puzzle pieces have found their way and every piece fits perfectly together. All the perfect little puzzle pieces are coming together, bringing out the bigger picture. If I went back maybe a few months and told myself that everything would one day work out, I would be laughing so hard that I would choke on my laughs and be coughing away like a dying seal. I honestly never expected this to happen. Maybe I wished upon the furthest star for it to happen, but I never really thought about it twice. I just never expected things to work out this well. I wasn't even close to ever thinking it would work out all so suddenly. 

IT IS FINALLY WORKING OUT. EVERYTHING IS FINALLY COMING TOGETHER.

I can finally go to bed without worrying I'll lose you tomorrow. I can finally go to sleep and not wake up in the middle of the night crying over things out of my control. I can finally be at peace. Because everything is working out now. Everything is where I need it to be. I honestly can't be more thankful for everything right now. 

love,
sheryl

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments