passion?

By Anonymous - 8:21 PM

I don't see how anyone can actually question our passion for our cca. Wait, it's not even a cca to us. It's more like our second life. I really have no idea why people think that we lack passion. You can say we lack discipline etc yes, but passion. I don't think anyone can ever question our passion. How much have we put in to actually make sure that everything goes well? How much do we sacrifice. No one really measures, but I'm sure, it's way more than anyone else in a non-performing arts cca. To me it's a risk we all took. So, are you willing to take a dive head first into an ocean that's filled with sharks and rocks. I'll say that I'm scared and I won't dare. But really, if it's for drama if it's for someone or something I care about. I would willingly do it. I risked my own leisure time to make sure everything goes well. I'm sure I'm not the only one. How can people actually doubt and question us. I don't get it. I really don't.
I feel like we didn't deserve the recognition that we were given. Yes, everyone's proud of us. But to me, we didn't deserve the applause or the whole school's happiness. I felt like we've let down the school and our seniors. We were always a top drama cca, gold with honors and gold. To face reality and know that we've gotten only an accomplishment which is a straight up silver. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about it. I know we didn't deserve it because we could have gotten better and it was definitely not our best. Whatever our seniors have said, whatever our trainers have taught us. Most were on deaf ears. No one listening. No one bothered. That's the only reason why I am justifying how people have no rights to tell me what to do. Standing means I'm happy with the accomplishment, with the recognition that the school gave us, for the "hard work" but did we all really put in our hard work and sweat? Did we?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments