Weekly finds and inspirations: #01

By Sheryl - 11:38 PM

It's been a good month or so since I ended my second year in Ngee Ann Poly. This past month, all I've been doing apart from sleeping and screwing up my body clock and sleep cycle is: 1. watching many many shows and sitcoms, 2. read and read even more, 3. baking sweet goodies, 4. occasionally brush lettering a favourite quote or two, and maybe 5. going to work whenever I'm called. Yup, I've basically been wasting away my rather precious holidays.

I can't seem to find the motivation to really go out and about to do anything at all. Safe to say, this is one of the most laid-back holidays I've had in awhile. I'm truly glad I've given myself time this holiday to just rest, and to do anything I want whenever I want.

Since I would rather stay at home, surf the net for lifestyle/fashion inspirations and read a book I thought it'll be nice if I did a weekly find & inspirations post to collate everything that has sparked my interest in the week. So here's to, hopefully, a successful trend of posts consisting of things from all over the Internet that has caught my eye.

Milk and Honey 

Ever since I've seen a couple of pictures of what this book holds, I've been really wanting to pick up Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur. I'm not sure why I haven't gone and done just that yet. Maybe it's because I'm running out of space on my shelves for books and I don't want to just chuck them aside and not treat them properly. Oh well, it'll be the first thing I get this weekend cause I doubt I could wait any longer to dive and indulge myself in the wonders of the book. 

Some of the other books I know I would get my hands on sooner or later
The Girl in the Polka Dot Dress by Beryl Bainbridge
- Us by David Nicholls



Your At-Home Getaway: 7 Steps to a Calming, Recharging Corner | Apartment Therapy:

I was hovering around Pinterest, and I found this bad boy ^. Look at it. Everything about it is so calming and just so inviting. I would love to just sit there all day and read the endless list of books I have in mind to read. Surfing around Pinterest is probably a bad habit cause it makes me wanna get up and completely revamp my room in some odd "diy your room" project. Oh well, maybe I'll bookmark these amazing ideas for 10 years later and I'm deciding how to decorate my bedroom with the other half hmmmm?



Till next time,
Love,
Sheryl x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments