One step.

By Anonymous - 8:46 PM

So it's been quite awhile since I've last posted/updated. Pretty much because I've been lazy and it's not easy blogging when you barely have enough time to sleep, eat and finish your homework.
As shocking as it may sound, I'm already in secondary 4. That means I'll be taking my O's at the end of the year. WOW. It seriously felt like only yesterday when I entered secondary 1. I swear it wasn't long ago since I panicked that I was gonna be separated from my friend when we streaming for sec2 to sec3. Wow. I cannot believe that I'm in sec4 now. And we're 19 days into January. How does time fly so fast!!!!! I'll probably be 16 very very soon and 17 follows the year after. It seriously scares me that I'm growing up so fast, even though I have a brain of a sec2? Im not as mature as people think I am. That's for sure. I can be super mature about things, but I'm just a 15 year old who wants her life to be colourful and not boring because of school.
WOW. That was seriously way too fast! I can't believe we're in 2013 right now. Stay safe people xx with lots of love from my gigantic bear and stitch!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments