Escape

By Anonymous - 11:42 PM

Reading has always been a way for me to escape from reality. It's like indulging and being in another world. Another world with things you can never imagine. Living a life that's so boring, and reading a book that has probably the best story line brings me around and away. I adore Nicholas Sparks and his courage and ability to write such amazing books. It's just amazing how people can write so perfectly and just suck you up into the story and ride the roller coaster with the characters. I don't know if I'm making sense, but reading is definitely something I'm never ever giving up. When you're reading, you can unknowingly fall for characters and wonder why no one so perfect exists in your life. Quotes and stories and everything from books just get me thinking. Life afterall revolves around reading.







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments