Doubts

By Anonymous - 6:36 PM

Am I really that bitchy? I really have no idea yknow. It's like people are asking me on askfm.com why I'm a bitch and why I'm so unhappy with life. I am unhappy with life, it's a fact. I'm always wondering why do we have to live in a world where we don't have says. I mean no one wants to have school right? Why are we forced to study? What is the main motive of it all? I don't know. I'm just unhappy because it's like our lives are being planned for us and we don't exactly get a say. You study > you work > you retire > you die. Is that how you want your life to be? I know that's not how I want my life to be......
People ask me on askfm.com why I'm a bitch/why I have pms attitude etc. Let me be honest. I know I'm sarcastic and guailan, but if you think that's being a bitch and all. I really have nothing to say. I'm sorry if my attitude has ever offended you in any way or hurt you. (I think) I'm no longer that much of a bitch compared to how shitty my attitude was last tome. It's different people and their views. I was once a bitch and I've changed, okay changing, well I'm trying. I'm aware and I'm trying. I'm a bitch yes, but if you're judging people base on what you think you know. Please, rethink your life.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments