helium balloons

By Anonymous - 11:07 PM


On the 11th of October 2013, I graduated from Commonwealth Secondary School. The school I've been going to for the past 4 years. 4 years flew by so quickly. It felt like just yesterday that we entered as innocent cute adorable sec 1s, now we're all graduating.





It's been a roller coaster ride through these 4 years. Tears of joy. Hardwork and sweat. I can't imagine myself being without my amazing friends. Without them by my side through the years, I definitely wouldn't grow to be who I am today. The journey truly helped us learnt a lot about ourselves and our friends. I've learnt so much about myself, and I've (hopefully) become a much better person through all the ups and downs. They have grown with me from the very first day and I thank them all for putting up with my bullshit. 

 


Through cca and every single day in school I've truly learnt a lot.
CCA AKA DRAMA was my safe haven and they've taught me so so so much I can't be more thankful. In council as well. God I've learnt so much. 








From the first day till now we've all grown so much......
We've bonded so so so much. I don't know how we're gonna start a new chapter when this has barely ended. 
Secondary 1 and 2 days will always be the ones i treasure the most always always always!! 







I love you guys so much and all those outings and chalets and all those amazing days and memories. ILL NEVER FORGET YOU PEOPLE. 




My dear girl, she's been there with me since secondary1, day1. I remember how I had no friends and we stuck to each other even till today. I can't imagine what life would be without such a crazy girl with me. I really can't. She's like that ray of sunshine during a thunderstorm. No matter how life wrecks me she's always there to help me see the light at the other end. Ilysm babe.





You're the only one who has seen both extremes of me ; from a fangirl to a wild animal. Asyiqin you're the honey pot in my life. Ily bby, you know that!! 







My y0l0$w4g girls. What would my mornings be without you guys for the past 2 years? Recess would be lonely too. God I love you gals so much. You gals seriously make me so so happy. Even if I don't laugh at jokes and all those fun stuff you cray people do. JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU GALS AND ILL REMEMBER ALL YOUR CRAZINESS FOR LYFEEEEEEEEE <<33333333










 



My dearest 4I "hunks and babes",
you guys and gals are like my siblings. No matter how much i hate the noise and shit you guys do, I will always love you peeps because what would life be without you guys????
It's like a family, there will be hatred and love. We function so well as a family, how could I ever not love you guys. Yes I'm always pissed at you, but I'm sorry. You guys are the best okay. 








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments