Untitled

By Sheryl - 12:17 AM


I realized that sometimes the best things in life aren't really things. They are moments. Moments spent with loved ones, moment spent with people who mean everything to you. And these moments that may not come by again. So treasure what you have, when you have it. Not everything comes around a second or third time. Sometimes, they don't come by again at all. It happens once, and that's it.

I can't help but feel genuinely happy every single time I'm around you. Realizing how much you mean to me, and realizing how much I enjoy being around you is seriously something foreign to me. It's a new discovery of mine, really. And it's scaring the living shit out of me. I'm not exactly used to this. I'm not sure how everything would work out. 



You're busy, and so am I. We're busy people. I'm in school all the time, and you have your own things going on too. It makes me wonder if things would work out. If, anything at all, would work out. I was scared, and I still am to be honest. I didn't know what to feel or what to think. But somehow, all it took was one message. ONE. To make everything alright. To make me feel like it's worth the effort. So yes, we will find time for each other no matter how busy we are. And that's all that matters I guess.

So I guess what this taught me is that: No matter what, or how busy a person is, or how busy you are. If they mean something to you, or if you mean something to them, you'll always find a way to work things out. Always. 

with much love, sheryl (ɔ˘ ³(ˆ‿ˆc)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments