a small getaway

by - 8:32 PM

A small little getaway was all I needed ever since the crazy pressure and stress started piling up. Stress from school, stress from cca (with syf/syc coming up, everything's a mess!!), stress from teachers, friends, family, and especially pressure and stress from my parents. Everyone wants me to do well in O's. It's like they expect me to get 6As. I mean, yes it's possible and that's what everyone's aiming for. But I'm just really afraid - what if I don't do well? What if I'm just another huge disappointment to everyone? I know I will do well, because I'm going to study hard for it. But that's the exact same thing I said to myself during PSLE. But guess what, I did much worse than I expected. I don't know if it's me setting too high an expectation for myself. Am I? I don't know. But a small getaway was all I needed to get my mind off everything. Thank goodness my parents planned a 2D1N trip to Batam, Indonesia! A super super relaxing and just laid back trip. Just to relax and enjoy being out of Singapore. (although Im still panicking cause I'm not done with my homework!!)

You May Also Like

0 comments