a small getaway

By Anonymous - 8:32 PM

A small little getaway was all I needed ever since the crazy pressure and stress started piling up. Stress from school, stress from cca (with syf/syc coming up, everything's a mess!!), stress from teachers, friends, family, and especially pressure and stress from my parents. Everyone wants me to do well in O's. It's like they expect me to get 6As. I mean, yes it's possible and that's what everyone's aiming for. But I'm just really afraid - what if I don't do well? What if I'm just another huge disappointment to everyone? I know I will do well, because I'm going to study hard for it. But that's the exact same thing I said to myself during PSLE. But guess what, I did much worse than I expected. I don't know if it's me setting too high an expectation for myself. Am I? I don't know. But a small getaway was all I needed to get my mind off everything. Thank goodness my parents planned a 2D1N trip to Batam, Indonesia! A super super relaxing and just laid back trip. Just to relax and enjoy being out of Singapore. (although Im still panicking cause I'm not done with my homework!!)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments