Stuck

By Sheryl - 9:43 PM

It's been a really tiring, crazy, hectic and busy 2 weeks - bouncing from CCA to group works, school work and individual assignments as well as the many birthday celebrations. I feel like a busy bee, desperately trying to complete my work before it's due. So many things have happened and there's so much to blog about, but really.. with the amount of assignments and group projects, it's no surprise how much I've neglected this space here. 

I've been in front of my laptop since 7PM, furiously typing out my report/essay. My work's a mess and nothing is up to my expectations. I'm running out of time. I'm mad at myself, I'm disappointed, I'm upset. Nothing is going the way I want it to go, to be honest. I feel like while everyone is polishing up their essay to perfection, all I want to do is burn mine. Reading through whatever I've written makes me want to delete everything. How is it that for someone who should be great at typing out essays and long paragraphs, nothing is coming out right at all. 

Everyone tells me that it's great and that I shouldn't be so fussy about my essay. But ever since I saw my grades, I felt like it's just not enough. I have to put in triple the effort. I have to make everything perfect. I have to make sure that my essays are more than just good enough. But with so much to do and so little time, I'm starting to worry that my essays aren't even going to be of an "ok" standard. 

This is really stressing me out. BUT there's a long weekend ahead, and all I'm hoping for is that I'll be able to sort my brain out and get things done right. 



with much love, sheryl (ɔ˘ ³(ˆ‿ˆc)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments