Beginnings

By Sheryl - 11:17 PM

Third week of school.
Second Discussion Board Presentation coming up.
First assignment submitted.

It's been a good three weeks since school started. I've been adjusting to the way things work in school and the way we have only ourselves to rely on when it comes to understanding content. It's nice to hear perspectives from others who were not in the field, and it's comforting to know that my experiences in the field are now stepping stones for me.

I won't deny that I miss working, especially working with my children. I miss them.

I'll be starting my attachment next week at a new centre. I'm glad to say I'm ready to take on the challenges and to nurture another group of children to the best of my abilities.

Till next time,
Love,
Sheryl x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments